Doctor insights on:
How To Activate Your Thyroid
I suggest: You rethink and meet with a live doctor to help you sort this out, you are 99.99% mistaken. ...Read more
Nothing if treated!: If treated appropriately, you do not have to have any long-term consequences from hyperthyroidism. If left untreated, the most serious concern is a heart problem like rapid or irregular heartbeat. Longstanding hyperthyroidism can cause osteoporosis (fragile bones) and fractures. If untreated, other issues can be psychiatric disease, weight loss, trouble sleeping, or eye disease. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How to speed up your thyroid hypothyroidism?
- How to speed up your thyroid to lose weight?
- How to boost your low thyroid function?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How to raise your thyroid naturally?
- How to tell if your thyroid is enlarged?
- How to get your thyroid back to normal?
- How to get your thyroid working again?
- How to stabilize your thyroid?