Doctor insights on:
How To Abort A Pregnancy
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
Medical or surgical: If you are sufficiently early you are a candidate for a medical abortion (where you simply take medications to bring on a miscarriage) but surgical abortions early in pregnancy are also quite safe. Nothing is 100% safe and each approach has its own risks, so you need to consider your options carefully. ...Read more
Please tell me how to abort 8 week pregnancy to in natural way because mu husband s not afford to it?
Seek family planing: Consult an OBy at a community or free clinic. Do not risk your life ...Read more
D/w your OB: This would be best to be discussed with your ob. If you don;t see one- you should see one and discuss in detail about the options, complication, adverse events etc. This site will not be the best place for you to get the information you are seeking. ...Read more
What does....: ....One have to do with the other? Common misconceptions are that you can't get pregnant when you're breast feeding (you obviously did), and that you can't breast feed when you're pregnant (you obviously are). Congratulations on your pregnancy. Keep yourself well nourished and hydrated, and you will do fine. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How to naturally abort a pregnancy?
- How to abort a 1 month pregnancy at home?
- How to abort a pregnancy at home?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How to abort a month pregnancy?
- How many days does it take for cytotec to abort a pregnancy?
- How to lose a baby during pregnancy without abortion?
- How to get rid of a pregnancy without abortion?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online