Doctor insights on:
How Things Look To Someone Who Is Colorblind
Not known: The only comparison is that color deficient people fail to discrimminate between various colors but no one really knows what their actual perception is. They will try to describe the world in terms of what the color normal see to stay within the majority so they will call the color of a tomato red, even if their color defect does not allow that. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Faded: The color deficiency confuse certain colors that will look the same but sometimes quite different to the color normal. They describe what they see as somewhat faded and desaturated in color. Color deficient persons will make odd wardrobe choices and generally have personal clothes that to the color normal appear uniformly bland. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Not a problem: Most color blind individuals have normal acuity and normal stereoscopic vision. They might miss some of the color spectrum differences but they will see the depth. you might be thinking of the type of 3-D (not used any more in movies) in which a red/green or a red/blue eye glass is used to see the depth. This will still work for a color deficient viewer. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Protanomaly: One in a hundred males have protanomaly which is a deficiency in red vision. Red, orange and yellow would seemed shifted in hue toward green. Those colors may appear pale, and violet would look more like blue. This refers to the retinal type of color deficiency. People with optic nerve problems, such as optic neuritis and optic nerve atrophy may have especially reduced red color vision. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How to deal with someone who has paranoid schizophrenia?
- How to help someone who has attempted suicide?
- How do i get permission to do cpr from someone who is unconscious?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long do disability payments last for someone who is a paranoid schizophrenic?
- How to get a flat stomach fast for someone who is lazy?
- How do you catch mrsa from someone who has it?
- How does alcohol affect someone who has aortic valve stenosis?
- Talk to a ophthalmologist online for free