Doctor insights on:
How Stigmatism Can Be Cured
Surgical: To permanently eliminate astigmatism, you have to have surgery, either on the surface of the eye or inside the eye. For your age, if the degree of astimgatism is not unusally high, a surface procedure such as lasik is probably the best. Toric lenses can be implanted inside the eye for those patients who have cataracts and need cataract surgery. ...Read more
Im experiencing severe headache for almost 2 wks now & I was diagnosed with astigmatism. Is this normal for persons with astigmatism? How to cure ths?
I had cataract and astigmatism in my both of my eyes. What are some surgical procedures to cure both?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is the cause for highly concentrated urine how can it be cured?
- Tell me what is pmdd and how can it be cured
- How can azoospermia be cured?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How can epilepsy be cured?
- How melena can be cure?
- Can a urna be cured?
- How late can a girls period be without being pregnant?
- Can a man get ringworm on his penis how can it be cured?