Doctor insights on:
How Soon Will A Pregnancy Test Be Positive
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
Varies: Bhcg resolution varies from person to person. It may take a few days or a few weeks. Unless you had sex without condoms or birth control after your abortion then the pregnancy test is still detecting left over hormone from the previous pregnancy. Recheck it once and week until it resolves. Start birth control to prevent another unplanned pregnancy. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Pregnancy test: You can take a picture and keep it forever. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How soon will a pregnancy test show up positive?
- How soon can you test positive for a pregnancy test?
- How soon can you test positive for pregnancy?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How soon does a pregnancy test show positive?
- How soon will a pregnancy test show a positive result?
- How soon will a pregnancy test show positive?
- How soon will a blood pregnancy test show positive?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online