Doctor insights on:
How Soon Should My Dissolvable Stitches Go Away
Until dissolve: If they are outside your mouth and exposed to the water, wait until they dissolve. Otherwise your wound may reopen or heal improperly. Good Luck. ...Read more
I had a mucocele removed 2weeks ago. Dr put dissolvable stitches but 2 stiches have not dissolved. Should i go to the dr to get this removed?
Depends usu 1-2 week: Depends on material. Can take longer than 2 weeks. Once the wound is healed, can ask health care provider. Sometimes have loose undissolved ends which can be easily removed to help with the process. ...Read more
I have dissolvable stitches in my head, I am wondering how i'd know when those stitches have dissolves?
My son has two dissolvable stitches on his forehead. Can he go swimming ? I don't think he can but I'm not 100%.
Avoid: I would avoid submersion in water until laceration has healed. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long should it take for a hematoma to go away?
- How to care for dissolvable stitches on a 4 year olds chin?
- How long do dissolvable stitches take to dissolve in shoulder?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Stitch in right side that won t go away
- How long will it take for my gingivitis to go away?
- How to make the bump on my nose go away?
- How long will it take my shingles to go away?
- How long redness go away after stitches?