Doctor insights on:
How Soon Is It Safe To Masturbate After A Vaginal Hysterectomy
Depends: If the method of masturbation is external (clitoral) stimulation, you could do this as soon as you feel up to it. It's generally recommended to not put anything into the vagina for 6-8 weeks. I would certainly discuss with your doctor before putting anything into the vagina. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Is it safe to masturbate after a vaginal hysterectomy? What will it feel like without uterine contractions?
Masterbation: Masterbation should feel the same. Uterine contraction plays little if any role in the sensory experience of orgasm. Pelvic muscles contract during orgasm to produce the "contractile feel". Less than 3% of all women require the uterus to achieve orgasm as it is clitoral stimulation that "works" . A supracervical hysterectomy may be done if one can only orgasm with vaginal penetration. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Had vaginal hysterectomy with anterior/posterior repair, 5 weeks ago. Is it safe to vacuum rugs and do mild gardening and gentle yoga exercises?
Probably: Probably. But check with your doctor.Get a more detailed answer ›
Right away: There is no danger with external/clitoral stimulation almost immediately if you feel up to it. The precaution is not to insert anything vaginally, and certainly not deep because the cuff where the uterus was removed needs to heal. Placing anything into the vagina can rip open the sutures. Otherwise there are really no issues. ...Read more
My job I'm required to lift 20 lbs or more plus I stand all day. is it ok to return to this 6 weeks after a vaginal hysterectomy?
Should be okay: Six weeks is a usual amount of time for healing after a surgery like a vaginal hysterectomy. As long as you're not bleeding and not in pain and as long as you have seen your doctor for a postoperative appointment to ensure that there weren't complications, there should be no problem with heavy lifting and standing as needed for work. Hope that helps. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it safe to masturbate after a workout?
- How long after receiving a tetanus shot is it safe to receive a flu shot?
- Is it safe to masterbate after a vaginal birth?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How soon after a spinal cord injury is it okay to give the person a massage?
- How many days after your period is it safe to have sex?
- Is it normal to have vaginal pain after a pap smear test?
- Is it safe to masturbate after abortion?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free