Doctor insights on:
How Soon Does Your Hair Grow Back After Taxol
Seborrheic dermatiti: Seborrheic dermatitis doesn't usually result in loss of hair. It just leads to itching and flaking of the skin on the face and in the scalp. I suppose that if you scratched an area enough that there was inflammation, infection, and scarring there could be permanent hair loss. But that wouldn't be due to the seborrheic dermatitis. ...Read more
Quite often it does.: Ways to address stress. Talk about feelings ; address problems. Don't avoid them. Aim for 7.5 - 8 hours of sleep/ night. Daily physical activity is optimal in a green space. Eat healthfully. Cut out junk carbs, caffeine ; alcohol (or moderate). Try qi gong, tai chi, acupuncture, acupressure, homeopathy, meditation, yoga, exercise program, deep breathing exercises or progressive muscle relaxation. ...Read more
Often yes: But takes time- year.Get a more detailed answer ›
Alopecia areata: Up to 50 percent of patients who present with patchy alopecia areata experience spontaneous hair regrowth within one year. However, most will relapse. There are a variety of treatments for it, including topical and intralesional corticosteroids as well as some systemic therapies. ...Read more
Will hair grow back after yrs of being pulled out and if so how long will it take and what can I do to make it grow back?
Probably: If you got the problem corrected then it should grow back. It may take a while. Now, if you were bald before the thyroid problem, then you may just be out of luck. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How soon does hair grow back after taxol?
- When did your hair grow back after taxol
- When does my hair start to grow back with taxol
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long does it take for hair to grow back after chemo?
- How long does it take for hair to grow back after radiation therapy?
- How long does it take for facial hair to grow back after depilitary?
- How long does it take for hair to grow back after chemotherapy?
- Talk to a dermatologist online