Doctor insights on:
How Soon Does Skin Cancer Appear After Being Exposed To Uv Rays
Cancer is a group of diseases that is characterized by uncontrolled cell growth leading to invasion of surrounding tissues that spread to other parts of the body. Cancer can begin anywhere in the body and is usually related to one or more genetic mutations that allow normal cells to become malignant by interfering with internal cellular control mechanisms, such as programmed cell death or by preventing ...Read more
Should i worry about getting skin cancer from drying my gel nails under a led light @ the nail salon every 2 weeks? Is led light safer than the uv?
Hi! What causes skin cancer uvb or uva? If uvb how could we get vitD from sun exposure if we prevent uvb rays cz they only make our skin produce vitD?
Skin is the largest and one of the most complex organs in the body composed of hundreds of different structures. Nearly any of these elements can degenerate into cancer. However the three most common are: basal cell, squamous cell and melanoma which occur in that order and degree of aggressiveness. Although heredity plays a major role, sun exposure and tobacco use & ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long after being exposed do pink eye symptoms appear?
- How soon after being infected with hiv do symptoms appear?
- How long does it take to show signs of tetanus after being exposed?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long does it take to get the flu after being exposed?
- How soon after overdosing on acetaminophen does jaundice appear?
- How quickly does skin cancer appear?
- How to avoid getting the flu after being exposed?
- Talk to a dermatologist online