Doctor insights on:
How Soon Do You Start Getting Pregnancy Symptoms
2-3 weeks after sex: In general, there are no signs or symptoms of pregnancy 1-2 weeks after sex. Usually, symptoms start more than 2 weeks after sex, but only if a woman is very attuned to her body. Symptoms of early pregnancy are similar to symptoms seen in non-pregnant women, so a urine pregnancy test should be done if one's menstrual period is missed after having sex a couple of weeks earlier. ...Read more
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
Depends: Well, the data seems to state that it takes weeks, but my wife (a family medicine/women's health physician) states with sincerity that she was able to tell by the next day with all 3 of our children. If in doubt, I would move to a pregnancy test next.... Take care and stay healthy! ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How soon do you get pregnancy symptoms?
- How soon do you start feeling symptoms of pregnancy?
- How soon do you start feeling pregnancy symptoms?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How soon after conception do you get pregnancy symptoms?
- How soon do you start getting morning sickness?
- How soon before your period do you start getting cramps?
- How soon can you get symptoms of pregnancy?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online