Doctor insights on:
How Soon Do You Get Pregnancy Symptoms
2-3 weeks after sex: In general, there are no signs or symptoms of pregnancy 1-2 weeks after sex. Usually, symptoms start more than 2 weeks after sex, but only if a woman is very attuned to her body. Symptoms of early pregnancy are similar to symptoms seen in non-pregnant women, so a urine pregnancy test should be done if one's menstrual period is missed after having sex a couple of weeks earlier. ...Read more
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
Back to School?: A pregnant female's body does not have any physical connection to a fetus or share blood supply in any way till about ten to fourteen days after conception. Thus there are no 'early pregnancy' symptoms in a true pregnancy till about two weeks in, or about the same time as when your period is to start. Women who report symptoms early are feeling pre-menstrual symptoms not pregnancy. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How soon after conception do you get pregnancy symptoms?
- How soon can you get symptoms of pregnancy?
- How soon do you show symptoms of pregnancy?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How soon do you feel the symptoms of pregnancy?
- How soon before your period do you get symptoms?
- How soon after intercourse can you get pregnancy symptoms?
- How soon do you start feeling symptoms of pregnancy?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online