Doctor insights on:
How Soon Do Symptoms Appear After Exposure
Link: http://carbonmonoxide-poisoning.com/?gclid=cjnn0_-qjbccfe5logodxmua2w.Get a more detailed answer ›
The first: Issue would be potential source of exposure. There is natural background exposure, medical exposure and inadvertant exposure. Total bidy radiation causes symptoms depending on dose. The most lethal is CNS syndrome -seizures, GI - massive emesis, diarrhea, then bone marrow, causing aplastic anemia. ...Read more
Too soon, but...: No infection starts to cause symptoms immediately; for herpes, it takes at least 2-3 days. However, if you were about to have herpes symptoms (from a longstanding infection or one acquired a few days earlier), it could seem like the symptoms were started by a new exposure. See a doctor ASAP if in doubt. Accurate diagnosis and effective treatment of herpes depend on testing and prescription ASAP. ...Read more
Influenza: Unlikely. The typical incubation period for influenza is 1—4 days (average 2 days). Adults shed influenza virus from the day before symptoms begin through 5—10 days after illness onset. However, the amount of virus shed, and presumably infectivity varies. You may have been exposed earlier without knowing it. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long after hiv exposure do symptoms appear?
- How soon after hiv infection do symptoms appear?
- How soon after being infected with hiv do symptoms appear?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How soon do hepatitis a symptoms appear?
- How soon after getting herpes do the sores appear?
- How soon do hiv antibodies appear?
- How soon can pregnancy symptoms appear?
- How long after exposure to hiv do symptoms appear?