Doctor insights on:
How Soon Can You Test For Herpes
There are different types of herpes infections; herpes simplex infection of mouth (gingivostomatitis) and lips (labialis) are the most common. Others include genital herpes, and herpes zoster. Herpes infection could very mild to very dangerous depending on the type and location of the body affected. I ...Read more
After birth: This can be done on cells obtained from the womb by amniocentesis or from the placenta by cvs. Both procedures have some risk to mom and baby and paternity issues are not considered worthy of the risk. As soon as the kid is born, material can be obtained & sent.There are several commercial labs that do this and the hospital should have a number for information.It is not covered by insurance. ...Read more
Very early: Typically a BHCG can be detected about 10-12 days after conception ...Read more
2 days: You may resume sexual activity 2 days after an HSG. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How soon can herpes be detected in a blood test?
- How soon can you be tested for herpes?
- How soon can you test positive for pregnancy?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How soon can you take a pregnacy test?
- How soon can you take a pregnancy test?
- How soon after ovulation can you test?
- How soon can you test for syphilis?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free