Doctor insights on:
How Soon Can You Take A Pregnancy Test
How soon can you take a pregnancy test and it be accurate to let you know if you're pregnant or not?
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
Wait 2 weeks.: If conception has occurred, a home test will usually turn positive two weeks after. ...Read more
Fairly soon: This varies a little from test to test, but typically around the time you missed your period or just after. The package inserts or even the box for each test tend to let you know how sensitive they are or how early the earliest they can detect a pregnancy is. The answer to the second question is that if your test is positive the birth control failed. If in doubt your doctor can do a blood test. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Missed period: Recommend first morning void when period is missed. ...Read more
How soon after sex can you take a pregnancy test, not sure when my next period is. Is two weeks correct?
It varies: It varies, according to the brand. Some brands are more sensitive than others and give earlier results. To be "safe", it's best to wait at least two weeks after conception. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How soon can you take a first response pregnancy test?
- How soon can you take a clearblue pregnancy test?
- How soon after implantation can you take a pregnancy test?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How soon after ovulation can you take a pregnancy test?
- How soon can you take a blood pregnancy test?
- How soon before period can you take a pregnancy test?
- How soon after fertilization can you take a pregnancy test?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online