Doctor insights on:
How Soon Can You Take A Pregnacy Test
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
10 - 14days: With sensitive quantitative blood tests, the test can start to be positive at 10 days and always by 14days after conception. The problem is knowing when conception is in most cases. Urine tests start showing positive at 13-14days and most would be positive at 18days. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
It varies: It varies, according to the brand. Some brands are more sensitive than others and give earlier results. To be "safe", it's best to wait at least two weeks after conception. ...Read more
About 2 days: Sensitive tests are reliable about 11 days after conception, so up to 2 days (maybe 3) before an expected period. Before tehat, they are inconsistent and not helpful. ...Read more
Anytime you like: Home pregnancy tests are very accurate. They are the same tests used in a doctors office. They can detect a pregnancy 7-10 days after conception. The best time to take one is when you miss your period. If you doubt the result you can repeat it in 1-2 days. If you were pregnant the hormone level would rise enough for detection. ...Read more
Pregnancy: If you have regular cycles, a pregnancy test will be positive soon after your missed period. Still, as you get older, you may have more irregular cycles, have anovulatory cycles, or stop having periods entirely. Still, i would check a pregnancy test if you are concerned at all. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How soon can you take a pregnancy test?
- How soon after fertilization can you take a pregnancy test?
- How soon before period can you take a pregnancy test?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How soon after ovulation can you take a pregnancy test?
- How soon can you take a pregnancy test after conception?
- How soon after implantation can you take a pregnancy test?
- How soon can you take a clearblue pregnancy test?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online