Doctor insights on:
How Soon Can You Ovulate After Your Period
14 days before: The best way caclculate is to count 14 days back from the first day of your next period. For example if your first day was february 1 anf the first day of your next cycle was february 26, your date of ovulation would be february 12 (26-14). You could also predict, that in general, you would ovulate on day 12 of your cycle. ...Read more
You ovulate 14 days: before the first day of your expedted period. ...Read more
If I have a 28 day cycle is it possible that i can ovulate earlier than i expect, do you know how soon i could ovulate after a period?
Can't say: Sorry, its impossible to say online. You can provide more info, but it may still be just a guess. ...Read more
How soon after sex and ovulation can you tell or find out if ur preg. Without taking a test or having a period just yet?
Pregnancy: Sperm may reach fallopian tube in 30 min. Conception (pregnancy) depends on when you ovulate (you don't know that, you can only gess). Sperm may survive in fallopian tube for 7 days , ( even longer in rare ocassions) . So you can get pregnant in 30 minutes or 7 days after intercourse, it depends on when you ovulate. The answer is always on the pregnancy test. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How early can you ovulate after your period?
- How soon after your period do you ovulate?
- How soon after ovulation do you get your period?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How soon after your period can you get pregnant?
- How soon after your period do you start ovulating?
- How many days after your period can you ovulate?
- How soon after you ovulate do you get your period?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free