Doctor insights on:
How Soon Can You Masterbate After A Hysterctomy
Yes: Hoping you heal up well. Best wishes. ...Read more
Depends: If the method of masturbation is external (clitoral) stimulation, you could do this as soon as you feel up to it. It's generally recommended to not put anything into the vagina for 6-8 weeks. I would certainly discuss with your doctor before putting anything into the vagina. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
I am 32 y.old and I had total hysterectomy 12 days ago.I feel my lib so high though.Is it safe if I masturbate? (only external-clit-)
Yes.: Clitoral stimulation is not likely to do any harm. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you masterbate after a hysteroscopy?
- How soon can you conceive after petogen?
- How soon after ovulation can you test?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How soon after drinking can you drive?
- How soon after surgery can you fly?
- How soon after menstruation can you ovulate?
- Can you masterbate after hydrocele surgery?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free