Doctor insights on:
How Soon Can You Masterbate After A Hysterctomy
Depends.: Nothing should be placed in the vagina for 6 weeks after a hysterectomy. Orgasm is ok after a hysterectomy if achieved with external stimulation only. I recommend waiting to do any activities for at least 2 weeks. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
Depends: Penetration should be avoided for at least 4 weeks and possibly up to 8 weeks depending on the route of hysterectomy. Non-penetrating masturbation should be safe at any time after a hysterectomy. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
Depends: If the method of masturbation is external (clitoral) stimulation, you could do this as soon as you feel up to it. It's generally recommended to not put anything into the vagina for 6-8 weeks. I would certainly discuss with your doctor before putting anything into the vagina. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
No longer tender: Then safe to proceed.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How soon can you get a positive pregnancy test after conception?
- How soon can you fly in a plane after heart bypass surgery?
- How soon can you have a miscarriage after conception?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How soon can you play soccer after breaking a toe?
- How soon after a colonoscopy can you eat regular meals?
- How soon can you fly after a quadruple bypass?
- How soon after conception can you use a pregnancy test?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free