Doctor insights on:
How Soon Can You Masterbate After A Hysterctomy
Depends: If the method of masturbation is external (clitoral) stimulation, you could do this as soon as you feel up to it. It's generally recommended to not put anything into the vagina for 6-8 weeks. I would certainly discuss with your doctor before putting anything into the vagina. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
4 weeks: Most recommendations are to wait for 4 weeks after a hysterectomy before having sex with penetration. If you do not have penetration with other types of sexual stimulation, it is likely safe after only a few days. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Is it safe to masturbate after a vaginal hysterectomy? What will it feel like without uterine contractions?
Masterbation: Masterbation should feel the same. Uterine contraction plays little if any role in the sensory experience of orgasm. Pelvic muscles contract during orgasm to produce the "contractile feel". Less than 3% of all women require the uterus to achieve orgasm as it is clitoral stimulation that "works" . A supracervical hysterectomy may be done if one can only orgasm with vaginal penetration. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Yes: Hoping you heal up well. Best wishes. ...Read more
I am 32 y.old and I had total hysterectomy 12 days ago.I feel my lib so high though.Is it safe if I masturbate? (only external-clit-)
Yes.: Clitoral stimulation is not likely to do any harm. ...Read more
Post menopausal, no sexual activity with a partner, hysterectomy. Discovered white chunky substance while masterbating. Only inside vagina. Help?
No longer tender: Then safe to proceed. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How soon can you get a positive pregnancy test after conception?
- How soon can you fly in a plane after heart bypass surgery?
- How soon can you have a miscarriage after conception?
- How soon after ovulation can you take a blood test?
- How soon can you play soccer after breaking a toe?
- How soon after a colonoscopy can you eat regular meals?
- How soon can you fly after a quadruple bypass?
- How soon after conception can you use a pregnancy test?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free