Doctor insights on:
How Soon Can You Get Symptoms Of Pregnancy
Unknown: Not everyone gets fatigued with pregnacy.Get a more detailed answer ›
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
By the missed period: Or a week or 2 after check a blood HCG then u will knwo for sure , what u are talking about varies from person to person. ...Read more
Can you get symptoms of pregnancy in the first week? If so, what are they? Can you get morning sickness this early?
My last period was March. I haven't started, last week I started to get symptoms of pregnancy, Took 2 tests and negative,I am spotting. What do I Do?
Possible period: Your period is most likely delayed. I would wait another 4 to 5 days, and if you don't get your regular period, have a pregnancy test done again. If it is negative, and you are still spotting, but not actually having a regular period, seek attention from your doctor, and request to have an ultrasound done of your uterus and ovaries (preferably abdominal and intravaginal ultrasounds). ...Read more
If you're pregnant: Stopping birth control doesn't cause symptoms. Normal menstrual cycles can cause symptoms that can mimic pregnancy--premenstrual breast tenderness, bloating. Do a pregnancy test. If you don't want to be pregnant, choose a different method. If you do, take prenatal vitamins with Folic Acid to lower the risks of birth defects. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How soon after intercourse can you get pregnancy symptoms?
- How soon can you feel the symptoms of pregnancy?
- How soon can you get a positive pregnancy test after conception?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How early can you feel symptoms of an ectopic pregnancy?
- Can you get symptoms of pregnancy the next day?
- How soon after conception do you get pregnancy symptoms?
- How soon after conception can you notice signs of pregnancy?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online