Doctor insights on:
How Soon Can You Fly After A Quadruple Bypass
Is it normal for neck area to be thicker, veins and neck muscles, after a quadruple bypass CABG surgery? Thank you.
The heart has 3 main arteries that supply its needed blood flow. When blockages in these arteries form then chest pain, shortness of breath, and heart attacks can occur. Coronary artery bypass is 1 method of treatment. Veins and arteries are used to go around the blockages. These are sewn in before and after the blockages in ...Read more
Too little info...: The answer depends on many variables, i.e. The success of the surgery, complications, cardiovascular status, presence of a respirator, the individual's previous respiratory status and reserve, type of organism and speed with which it is recognized and treated, etc. Need a lot more information and would refer you to the treating physician. ...Read more
Normally: Most people return to a normal life afterward. ...Read more
It can be: Immediately and up to a month or so, most patients will describe sternal pain but it is typically resolving. Pain may also be due to a rib fracture or an intercostal nerve, this takes longer to resolve. Any pain that resembles the "angina" pain prior to surgery or simply does not go away or gets worse should be relayed to the doctor and investigated as to the cause. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I had bypass surgery quadruple bypass surgery about 4 months ago had chest pains about a week ago is there any way to test for heart attack after week?
Just looking for information about infection that would eat away at breast bone after quadruple bypass.
Staph: The single biggest worry i would have about infection post bypass would be staph. Particularly if i was concerned about the sternum. ...Read more
My boyfriend is having pain in his left armpit, he is 35 years old and has had a quadruple bypass 4 years ago. What could this be?
Get Checked: May be nothing, howver given his history see your cardiologist asap. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How soon can you fly in a plane after heart bypass surgery?
- How soon can you fly after heart bypass surgery?
- How soon can you get a positive pregnancy test after conception?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How soon can you have a miscarriage after conception?
- How soon after ovulation can you take a blood test?
- How soon can you play soccer after breaking a toe?
- How soon after a colonoscopy can you eat regular meals?
- Talk to a aerospace physician online for free