Doctor insights on:
How Soon Can Wear Tampons After Essure
Yes: Essure is the most effective method to insure you never have to worry about birth control ever again. Hopefully your doctor performed essure in their office and you should be able to return to all activities almost immediately. Don't forget to use a back up method of contraception until you do your confirmation test to prove your tubes are blocked. No issues with tampons. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
No delay : There is no reason to delay as long as you are changing the tampon out normally. ...Read more
Yes!: The essure coils are placed inside the fallopian tubes through direct visualization with a camera called a hysteroscope. Using a tampon appropriately should not interfere with the essure at all. It might be prudent to avoid intravaginal manipulation, tampons, sex for the first 24-48 hours as good measure. ...Read more
Six weeks: Not for at least six weeks after the birth. Even if you've never used sanitary pads before, you will need to use them in the first few weeks after your baby is born. This is because during this time, the inner layer of cells from your (womb) sloughs off and passes out of your vagina. This period-like discharge is called lochia. ...Read more
Not recommended: It could increase your risks for an infection. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How soon after taking antibiotics for pinkeye can i wear contacts again?
- How soon can i wear a bathing suit after breast augmentation?
- Can i wear a tampon after having the essure procedure?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How soon after stopping the nuvaring can you get pregnant?
- How soon after pneumonia can i exercise?
- How soon after a miscarriage can i have an orgasm?
- How soon can i drink soda after wisdom tooth removal?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free