Doctor insights on:
How Soon Can Pregnancy Be Detected By Blood Test
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
A beta-HCG test.: A serum or urine beta-human Chorionic Gonadotropin test is/are best for determination of pregnancy. There are home pregnancy tests which mostly test urine, and serum/blood tests, which are done in the clinical lab. It would like;y be best to wait a week, and then go see your doctor to get a serum test in the lab as an outpatient. ...Read more
Soon: You can get a blood test with same day results and they can be reliable 1 to 2 days before your missed menses. I do not like to do pregnancy tests too early. Several women have biochemical pregnancies that do not grow and get a normal period 1 to 2 days later. So, my suggestion is that you do your blood test when you miss your period. ...Read more
Not Medical: That term is not one used in medicine nor is it in any way explanatory. Perhaps you should ask this specific question of the professional who used it. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How soon can herpes be detected in a blood test?
- How soon can pregnancy be detected with home pregnancy test?
- How soon can pregnancy symptoms be detected?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Blood test for pregnancy how soon can it detect
- How soon can chlamydia be detected?
- How soon can holoprosencephaly be detected?
- How long can alcohol be detected in blood test?
- Talk to a pathologist online for free