Doctor insights on:
How Soon Can Pms Symptoms Start Before Your Period
PMS- Yes: Hello. Yes, that is why they call it pre -menstrual.Pms symptoms can include feeling tearful, irritability, mood swings, anger, depressed mood, change in sex drive & anxiety. These my be accompanied by swelling of the breasts (or extremities), weight gain, abdominal bloating, cramps, overeating, headaches (to include migraines), dizziness, fainting and palpitations. See below. ...Read more
YES!: Most people consider a period to be when blood is lost from the lining of the uterus sloughing off, when a fertilized egg does not implant there at the proper time. Hormonal dysregulation and some imbalance of neurotransmitters in the brain may bring on the symptoms of pms without necessarily having the uterus loose it's lining. So, they can be considered separate events under certain conditions. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Actually yes: Some people cycle withou a bleed, especially after an aggressive d and c (ashermans syndrome). ...Read more
Late period?: Reasons for missed/late periods: low body weight, obesity, marked weight ^ or v, over-exercise, endurance athletics, breast-feeding, ^ stress, illness, eating disorders (bulimia or anorexia), anovulatory cycle (no egg released), travel, hormone irregularities, drug use, meds (i.e., birth control) or medical problems (i.e. PCOS). #1 reason is pregnancy. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How soon before your period can pms start?
- How soon before your period should you start cramping?
- How soon before your period do you start getting cramps?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How soon before a period do cramps start?
- How long before your period do you get pms symptoms?
- How soon before your period can you take a pregnancy test?
- How soon can you take a pregnancy test before your period?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free