Doctor insights on:
How Soon Can I Take A Hot Bath Or Jacuzzi After Giving Birth
Of course not: You can bathe the same day. I prefer a shower myself. ...Read more
I have an inflamed anus due to prostatitis.I been told to take a sitz bath. I now have jacuzzi that i sat in for 15 minutes. How hot can the water be? Is 101 too hot?
I had a cesarean birth 10 days ago.getting fever only when I take hot bath else am doing fine.what is the cause?i don't have any pain.
How soon after giving birth and getting stitches can I get in a hot tub I gave birth on October 4th 2015?
I would give it at: least 10-14 days before immersion in water. Showers would be okay. Your vaginal wall and cervix are healing from the trauma of delivery, and would not do well with immersion that could introduce bacteria into your vulnerable uterus. Please take precautions and shower until you have recovered completely. Thanks for trusting in HealthTap. ...Read more
Weight: It depends on how much weight one gains during pregnancy. In the first two - four weeks a woman loses 8-20 pounds (as the uterus contracts and body looses extra fluid). Breast feeding helps to lose weight quicker. Vigorous exercise should not be started for the first 6 weeks. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
4 to 6 weeks: It depends on the extensiveness of the vaginal repair, but in general 4 to 6 weeks which encompasses the post partum period prior to the final check up exam. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How soon can i use a jacu after giving birth?
- How soon after a hysterectomy can i take a bath?
- How soon after spotting can i take a pregnancy test?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How soon after ovulation can i take a pregnancy test?
- How soon after failed birth control can u take a pregnancy test?
- How soon after my period can i take a pregnancy test?
- How long after hysterectomy can i take a bath?
- Talk to a dermatologist online