Doctor insights on:
How Soon Can I Fly After Cataract Surgery
A cataract is a clouding (or change in protein composition) of the normally clear lens (which is located behind the pupil and iris) inside the eye. Cataracts are most commonly due to aging, but can be congenital (born with it), due to trauma or uveitis (eye inflammation). The condition can worsen by long-term topical steroid ...Read more
Flickers, flashes CS: Flickers/Floaters after a non-complicated CS procedure can occur. Check with your eyeMD to be sure no vitreous was lost during procedure. If flashing or a significant numbers of floaters or a curtain coming down over your vision occurs, call your eyeMD ASAP to be sure there is no new retinal hole or detachment. More info: firstname.lastname@example.org ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Better Vision:): The first few days after surgery may be somewhat blurred, however, some patient see better immediately. Best vision may require a spectacle rx, depending on the type of implant you were a candidate for, and which one you selected. You should experience no pain. Make sure you use your drops as prescribed and do not rub the eye or lift heavy objects immediately. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
S/p Cataract choices: If you mean which implant to choose for an intraocular lens implant, see Cataract Surgery Options at eyedoc2020.blogspot.com. If you mean which lens is better after cataract surgery: depends on residual refractive error (is there astigmatism, reading ok? what IOL was placed?). If you need reading, intermediate, distance rx, progressives are best for young pt's if brain can learn. Full answer @blog ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How soon can i fly after surgery?
- How soon can i fly after knee replacement surgery?
- How soon after surgery can you fly?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How soon can you fly after heart bypass surgery?
- How soon can you fly in a plane after heart bypass surgery?
- How soon after breast augmentation can i fly?
- How soon can you see after cataract surgery?
- Talk to a ophthalmologist online for free