Doctor insights on:
How Soon Can I Drink Soda After Wisdom Tooth Removal
Time to quit!: Now would be a great time to quit drinking soda. The high sugar content in regular soda is very destructive to the teeth. And diet soda contains acids that are caustic to dental enamel. Lastly, whatever you drink, don't use a straw, which can dislodge the blood clot that forms to start the healing process. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Do you have to wait a full two weeks to drink through a straw after wisdom tooth removal? Or is a week and a half okay?
No smoking: Do not smoke after wisdom tooth extraction. You increase the chance of very painful dry socket. Follow the directions from the dentist or oral surgeon that did the extraction. Eat a soft diet, drinking is ok but avoid alcohol while taking pain medications. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- When can i drink soda after wisdom tooth extraction
- How long after wisdom teeth can i drink soda?
- How long after wisdom teeth removal can i drink?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you drink soda after wisdom teeth removal?
- Wisdom teeth when can i drink soda
- How soon can i exercise after ectropion removal?
- How soon can i get pregnant after iud removal?
- Talk to a dentist online for free