Doctor insights on:
How Soon Can I Drink Soda After Wisdom Tooth Removal
Time to quit!: Now would be a great time to quit drinking soda. The high sugar content in regular soda is very destructive to the teeth. And diet soda contains acids that are caustic to dental enamel. Lastly, whatever you drink, don't use a straw, which can dislodge the blood clot that forms to start the healing process. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
No straws: It's best not to suck anything through a straw for several days after any kind of tooth extraction. You can dislodge the clot and cause a delay in healing. But be sure to drink plenty of fluids! ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
Do you have to wait a full two weeks to drink through a straw after wisdom tooth removal? Or is a week and a half okay?
Better safe...: Than sorry...No one can tell you that one and a half weeks is ok, because if something happens, they are now responsible :) listen to your dentist! is it that important to have a drink through a straw anyways!?! ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
72 hours: You should be fine about 3 days after the extraction. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
Wait 5-7 days: Not right away, alcohol can interfere with healing and could lead to a dry socket. Give the tissue 5-7 days to heal. When and if you do choose to drink alcohol, please do responsibly. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
Ask your dentist/OS: Possibly. But I would go by the post-op instructions of the your dentist/OS whom extracted the tooth/teeth. Make sure you do not drink through a straw...sucking in can actually affect healing and can possibly result in a dry socket. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- When can i drink soda after wisdom tooth extraction
- How long after wisdom teeth removal can i drink alcohol?
- How long after wisdom teeth removal can i drink?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you drink soda after wisdom teeth removal?
- Antibiotics and alcohol
- How can i get rid of the swelling after wisdom teeth removal?
- How long till i can brush my teeth after wisdom teeth removal?
- Talk to a dentist online for free