Doctor insights on:
How Soon Am I Fertile Again After C Section
Yes: You have unlimited negative right (ie the right to refuse any treatment.) if you are feeling the need to refuse a cesarean, make sure you understand why someone is recommending one. You may be refusing something that would be in your or your infants best interest. Many things can be done to reduce the likelihood of needing a cesarean, but some cesareans will be necessary despite all measures. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
No: Cesarean's are needed for certain positions of babies. Usually if there are three or more, at least one of the babies will be in the wrong position for a vaginal delivery. If the babies are early, a cesarean may be needed to protect the brain. However, if there are just two babies, close to term and they are both in the right position, a vaginal delivery may be possible. Talk to your doctor. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Too little info: I presume you mean induced delivery. There are various reasons why a C-section or an induced delivery may be undertaken. Difficult to comment without knowing the full circumstances ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How soon after a csection are you fertile again?
- How soon after a miscarriage can i get pregnant again?
- How soon can i sing again after anterior cervical discectomy?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Repercussions of exercising too soon after a c-section
- How many days after my period am i fertile?
- Why am i bleeding again after period?
- How soon after your period are you fertile?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online