Doctor insights on:
How Soon After Your Period Can You Get Pregnant
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
Depends on cycle: From the first day of the period, the average day of ovulation is 14 days after. This is because the average cycle length of women is 28 days from the start of one to the next. But if a woman ovulates later, for example a cycle length of 30 days, the ovulation will be 2 days later on day 16 of the cycle. Ovulation is usually 14 days before the next period. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Sometimes: If you have a short cycle, you can ovulate right after you finish your period and thus, get pregnant. ...Read more
Yes: Yes you can. See doctor to go over your period. ...Read more
Pregnancy risk: Hello, Yes, you can become pregnant without a regular period. The reason this may occur is because the exact timing of ovulation can not be determined. Ovulation takes place anytime from Day 12-Day 16 of menses (usually day 14) and if you don't have monthly menses then we can not calculate this timing. See a GYN to discuss reason for irregularity and potential treatments. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How soon can u get pregnant after your period?
- How soon after you ovulate do you get your period?
- How soon after an abortion do you get your period?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How soon after ovulation do you get your period?
- How soon can you ovulate after your period?
- How long after your period can you get pregnant?
- How many days after your period can you get pregnant?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free