Doctor insights on:
How Soon After The Treatment Can I Return To Normal Activity
I play water polo & I have shoulder subluxation, my doc said therapy should help return 2 normal activity, polo isnt normal activity, howcan iplayagain?
After a root canal treatment the next day will i be able to return to my regular activitys and foods will i be able to return to daily activities and eat my regulary foods
Every : Every root canal is different and every patient reacts differently to dental procedures but in general, other than a little soreness there is no reason why you can't go back to work and eat normally. The tooth is a bit more fragile until you have a crown placed so be more careful biting into very hard foods on that tooth until you have that completed. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
What treatment is used for medial patellar partial retinaculum tear. How long must i wait until resuming normal activities?
Depends: The severity of your knee injury that caused the tear of the medial patellar retinaculum tear will determine the length of your recovery. Physical therapy can be very beneficial to aid your recovery and speed your return to "normal" activities. If you have not seen an orthopaedic surgeon yet, it would probably be worthwhile for you. ...Read more
Depends on treatment: Thyroidectomy is the first treatment. There can be low calcium levels and thyroid level that have symptoms but can be replaced by pills. If the cancer is small then no other therapy. Others may need radioactive iodine and there will be radiation rules to follow and avoid exposure to others. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Depends: Chemotherapy can make you tired as well as your disease. Depending on your overall condition, it may be hard to work full time or at all. The portacath may limit some types of exercise and work duties. It is also good to stay out of crowds to reduce infection. Having said that, I have many patients who have little change in their routine except on the days they receive chemotherapy. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Does accutane thin out your hair? Even at a 5mg per day dose? If so will it return to normal after treatment is over?
Accutane: it can cause that and should return when off it ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long after getting a laparoscopic appendectomy can i return to work?
- How long before i can return to work after pneumonia?
- How soon can i go back to work after an appendectomy?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How many days will it take before i can return to work after an appendectomy?
- How soon can i go back to work after giving birth?
- How soon after lung cancer lobectomy can i go back to work?
- How soon can i go back to working out after a tooth extraction?
- How long after the treatment until i can return to normal activities?