Doctor insights on:
How Soon After Stopping The Nuvaring Can You Get Pregnant
How soon after stopping nuvaring can I get pregnant. We tried for 3 years before having our first. We'd like to have another baby soon.
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
After using the nuvaring after 3 months how soon can you become pregnant if want to have a baby after stopping use of the nuvaring?
Doubtful : Cycles can be irregular whenever you start or stop hormonal contraceptives. Use a back-up method (condoms) if you do not desire pregnancy and usually cycles normalize by the 2nd or 3rd month. Take Folic Acid if planning to conceive & remember, you can always take a pregnancy test if you are unsure. Take care. ...Read more
Usually not: All methods of birth control have failure rates. But the nuva-ring is designed to prevent pregnancy even during the 7 day break week. The failure rate of nuva-ring is less than 1%. You can use condoms along with the ring if you want to be more protected. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Start trying: You can start trying as soon as you want. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How soon after stopping caffeine can you get pregnant?
- How soon can you get pregnant after stopping the depo-provera shot?
- How soon can you get pregnant after stopping depo-provera shot?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How quickly after stopping the pill can you get pregnant?
- How long after stopping depo shot can you get pregnant?
- How long after stopping depo provera can you get pregnant?
- How long after stopping depo can you get pregnant?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free