Doctor insights on:
How Soon After Stopping The Contraceptive Pill Will I Feel Better Emotionally
Depends: Your background mood before you started the pill and what has happened to you emotionally is most important. Although some women are very sensitive to hormones, specially progesterone, don't be disappointed if discontinuing the pill is not the fix. Consider stress management, nutritional deficiencies, vitamin d and sleep deprivation. ...Read more
How long should you give after stopping the contraceptive pill before being able to accurately do hormone blood tests? Been on pill for 10 yrs
Stopping the contraceptive pill after being on it for 8 years. How long will it be till I am fully natural with my cycle again? Will my acne return?
Your menses will : Hopefully be normal from the start. People generally ovulate better right when off the pill. Acne may return because the birth control pill produces protiens that bind to testosterone and limit testosterone from the ovary. See how it goes and get back on them if u need to. Remember, after 5 years of use ov. Cancer risk drops by 50%. You don't need to detox from them and will not impair fertili. ...Read more
Pap: Your ob/gyn is your best guide.Get a more detailed answer ›
I have recently swapped from the contraceptive pill levelen to the implanon. After a week I have developed a rash. Is it from stopping the pill?
I've been bleeding solidly for the last 10. I'm on the contraceptive pill but it's still not stopping. I'm worried it's serious. What could it be?
Happening frequently,i'm having brown discharge,no odor, after my period.would only stop during my period.i'm on contraceptive pill.is this dangerous?
Breakthrough bleed: Breakthrough bleeding (bleeding at the wrong time) is very common on birth control. It happens in about 1/3 of users. Its no big deal and usually self corrects over time. If you are not satisfied or it continues to happen then consider using a different birth control method. It is a common side effect and does not mean something is wrong or that the pill is not working. ...Read more
Yes: Ok with me--just don't get pregnant.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long after getting vit b shot will i start to feel better?
- How will i feel emotionally after a breast reduction?
- How will i feel after having the sedative for gastroscopy?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How soon after quitting smoking will the shortness of breath go away?
- How soon after stopping the nuvaring can you get pregnant?
- How long will i go through withdrawal symptoms after stopping lexapro?
- How soon can i start my birth control pills after finishing antibiotics?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free