Doctor insights on:
How Soon After Stopping Caffeine Can You Get Pregnant
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
Does nescafe or caffeine affect for bieng pregnant, and from how many months should I stop caffeine to don't affect for being pregnant?
I am pregnant of 7 weeks and drank a cup of mocha of 12 oz and I am feeling the symptoms of drinking a lot of caffeine is it dangerous and how to stop?
Is it good to have drinks with caffeine if you're trying to get pregnant? Is coke ok to drink or should I avoid it? Also, what will help me conceive?
It's not 'good,' but: No study ever suggested a problem with limited caffeine use - tea, coffee, coke, etc.... - while trying to get pregnant. Do try to limit to one per day and you should be fine in that department. ...Read more
Not usually: Normal amounts of caffeine in the diet is not considered harmful to a pregnancy. However, there has been one study that showed a slightly increased risk for miscarriage in women who drank over 8 cups of coffee each day during the first trimester. As in most dietary concerns, moderation is key. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I'm 5 months pregnant I take half a cafeine pill on the morning it's 50 mg, that's all the caffeine I take other then wht in food. Is this ok to do??
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How soon can you get pregnant after stopping the depo-provera shot?
- How soon can you get pregnant after stopping depo-provera shot?
- How soon after stopping the nuvaring can you get pregnant?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long after stopping depo shot can you get pregnant?
- How long after stopping depo provera can you get pregnant?
- How long after stopping depo can you get pregnant?
- How long after stopping the depo shot can you get pregnant?
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free