Doctor insights on:
How Soon After Hydrocele Surgery Will My Scrotum Be Back To Its Normal Size
Day 4 after Hydrocele surgery, scrotum is the same before surgery. Hydrocele feels and have same size like before. Is it normal or is something wrong?
Post Op: This question, while valid and important, cannot be answered by anyone other than the surgeon who performed the surgery. You were given specific instructions for the post operative period and when to contact your surgeon. This sounds like a post operative complication and your surgeon must be made aware of your concerns. ...Read more
Day5 after Hydrocele surgery.Scrotum feels the same and have same size like before.I was expecting a postop. edema, but feels exactly like my hydrocel?
Two weeks ago i had surgery for a left inguinal hernia and hydrocele (marsupialized). The left testicle is now positioned at the top of the scrotum. Will it drop into the normal position later?
Testicle displacement after hydrocelectomy - the testicle involved in the hydrocele surgery is stuck at the top of my scrotum. More surgery?
After my non mesh bilat. Hernia repair, my scrotum became smaller. Is it possible that my hydrocele got fixed during the surgery?
My reports for usg scrotum is minimal hydrocele found? For this, only surgery is the option? Or medication will be helpful? It's testicular mild pain
I had a hydrocele surgery and was curious how i c get rid of the scar tissue that has build in my scrotum?
Give it time...: Some scar tissue is expected after hydrocele surgery. The goal is to scar the layers together so fluid doesn't build up again. It is typical to have swelling and firm scar build build up for several months following the procedure. This usually softens up around three to six months after the operation. Best thing is check with your doctor who knows the specifics of your case. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Inguinal Hernia surgery a week ago, today I noticed my scrotum is enlarged with looks like fluid. Is this common or did my surgery cause hydrocele?
It can happen: It is possible that the inguinal ring may have been made too tight. Another possibility would be bleeding. It should resolve. If it does not,call your surgeon. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long will it take for me to be back to normal after my colostomy is reversed?
- How soon after a torn meniscus will you be back to normal?
- How soon after my gallbladder surgery will i be able to eat?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What will be done to make my back incision safe after surgery?
- How soon will i be able to walk after i have bariatric surgery?
- Is it normal after cataract surgery for my eyes to be tired?
- How soon after birth will my areolas return to their original color?
- Talk to a urologist online for free