Doctor insights on:
How Soon After Enucleation Surgery Can I Return To Normal Activity
one week: Most enucleations require about one week for the socket to quiet down enough that pain is minimal. The pain relates a little to swelling and also to the fact that the eye muscles continue to act on motion of the other eye, which stretches the tissue-causing pain. Recovery overall is 3-4 weeks at which time the socket is ready for an artificial eye to be made. ...Read more
Ask the hospital: Or your insurer, it varies lots based on the hospital and your insurer. ...Read more
Does surgery for neurogenic thoracic outlet syndrome have good results? Do people return to normal activity?
It can be fine: You need a competent surgeon and clear evidence that this is the correct diagnosis and no other option is available. The surgery can be very beneficial. ...Read more
Had laparoscopic surgery a day ago for removal of endometriosis and clearing of tubes . How long until I can return to normal activity?
As tolerated: I tell my patients to return to normal activity as tolerated by pain after most laparoscopic procedures. Any doubts? Call your surgeon. I'm sure you'll be fine. Best of luck. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long after the treatment until i can return to normal activities?
- How long before i can return to work after meniscus surgery?
- How long after getting a laparoscopic appendectomy can i return to work?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How soon after hydrocele surgery can i masturbate?
- How soon can i go back to work after an appendectomy?
- How soon can ovarian cysts return after surgery?
- How many days after volar ganglion cyst surgery can i go back to work?
- Talk to a ophthalmologist online for free