Doctor insights on:
Taking A Pregnancy Test After Conception
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
How soon after conception can uterine changes be felt via pelvic exam & how early after conception can a pregnancy test show positive results?
10 days: A blood pregnancy test is the most accurate type of pregnancy test. It can detect a pregnancy as early as 10 days after conception. A urine pregnancy test is reliable after you miss a period. Uterine changes take longer and depending on who is doing he exam may be felt at 10-12 weeks after conception. Best wishes! ...Read more
Yes: That would be fine. If neg ; still no period, you can repeat a week later. ...Read more
Yes: That is plenty of time.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How soon after conception will a pregnancy test work?
- How soon after conception does a pregnancy test work?
- How soon can u take a pregnancy test after conception?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How soon after conception can i take a pregnancy test?
- How soon can you take a pregnancy test after conception?
- How soon after conception can you use a pregnancy test?
- How soon can you get a positive pregnancy test after conception?
- Talk to a reproductive endocrinologist online for free