Doctor insights on:
Taking A Pregnancy Test After Conception
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
How soon after conception can uterine changes be felt via pelvic exam & how early after conception can a pregnancy test show positive results?
10 days: A blood pregnancy test is the most accurate type of pregnancy test. It can detect a pregnancy as early as 10 days after conception. A urine pregnancy test is reliable after you miss a period. Uterine changes take longer and depending on who is doing he exam may be felt at 10-12 weeks after conception. Best wishes! ...Read more
10 - 14days: With sensitive quantitative blood tests, the test can start to be positive at 10 days and always by 14days after conception. The problem is knowing when conception is in most cases. Urine tests start showing positive at 13-14days and most would be positive at 18days. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How soon can you get a positive pregnancy test after conception?
- How soon after conception can you use a pregnancy test?
- How soon can you take a pregnancy test after conception?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How soon after conception will a pregnancy test work?
- How soon after conception can i do a pregnancy test?
- How soon after conception does a pregnancy test work?
- How soon can u take a pregnancy test after conception?
- Talk to a reproductive endocrinologist online for free