Doctor insights on:
How Soon After Birth Will My Areolas Return To Their Original Color
When? Hmmmm....: While most pregnancy-related changes in the breast will eventually go away, the darker-colored, thicker areola, an adaptation that prepares you for the wear-and-tear of nursing, may never fully change back. It may become lighter over the course of weeks to months, but this is a gradual process and often incomplete. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Right away: Most women's period return to normal right away. ...Read more
I have a 18 month old son. Periods returned 10 weeks after birth. The last 2 cycles, I have got fevers and chills on day 3. ?
Can you please describe common things doctors do if my period doesn't return after birth control pills?
At pediatrician's: The most accurate baby weight is done with an infant scale. Your physician or nurse will have one available and often will weigh your baby without an appt. A less accurate way is to have your own scale, weight yourself, and then hold the baby and weigh yourself again and calculate the difference. However most adult scales are not accurate for small weight changes. ...Read more
85% within 2 days : Vast majority of ivh (up to 85%) are seen during the first 2 days. Remaining can be detected almost all the time within 7 to 10 days. Occasionally, if there are any bleeding or clotting problems, trauma like shaken baby syndrome, brain infections etc can cause ivh even in older infants. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Birth will areolas color
- How soon after the treatment can i return to normal activity?
- How soon should i return to work after laparoscopy?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How soon can ovarian cysts return after surgery?
- How soon can my child return to school with ear infection?
- How long after giving birth does period return?
- How long after giving birth do periods return?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free