Doctor insights on:
How Soon After A Miscarriage Can I Have An Orgasm
Conventionally, orgasm is the culmination of sexual arousal (and may be repeated) and typically produces great pleasure through direct genital stimulation of the male penis and female clitoris. However, orgasm may also be achieved via the brain or as a reflex arc. The physical characteristics are an explosive peak & repeated neuromuscular action causing release of male ...Read more
No reason: You should be able to have an orgasm after miscarriage the same as you did before. If your orgasms have changed then it may be a sign of depression over the loss. Having intercourse may remind you subconsciously of the miscarriage. If this continues you may want to seek the help of a professional therapist. ...Read more
Abnormal bleeding: Abnormal bleeding can occur in the first 2-3 weeks after miscarriage. After that, other problems should be considered, such as incomplete miscarriage. ...Read more
A miscarriage is the spontaneous loss of a fetus before the 20th week of pregnancy. (Pregnancy losses after the 20th week are called preterm deliveries.) A miscarriage may also be called a "spontaneous abortion." This refers to naturally occurring events, not medical ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How soon can i have orgasm after vaginal hysterectomy?
- How soon can i conceive after a miscarriage?
- How soon can you have a miscarriage after conception?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How soon can i try to conceive after a miscarriage?
- How soon can i get pregnant after a miscarriage?
- How soon after a miscarriage can i get pregnant again?
- How soon can i get pregnant after having a laparotomy?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free