Doctor insights on:
How Soon After A Hydrocelctomy Can I Masturbate
After hematoma gone: Would be my advice.Get a more detailed answer ›
Depends: If the method of masturbation is external (clitoral) stimulation, you could do this as soon as you feel up to it. It's generally recommended to not put anything into the vagina for 6-8 weeks. I would certainly discuss with your doctor before putting anything into the vagina. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Not at all: There's no reason to think that masturbating at that point would cause any harm at all. ...Read more
How soon can you masturbate after a bladder sling procedure? Specifically mini arc.... Without placing anything in the vagina
Post Op Medicine: Post operative instructions cannot come from physicians who do not know your case, your history or the particulars of your surgery. All post op instructions were either given to you as you were discharged home or can be obtained by asking your surgeon or their staff. ...Read more
How soon after masturbating can I get good erection to have sex? Or it doesn't have a time period??
How soon is it safe to masturbate after a laparotomy with cyst/ovary removal and pelvic adherences from endometriosis?
Here are some ...: There is no set rule to strictly guide the timing to masturbate after the described procedures. However, masturbation-related physical straining may induce "unbearable" pain for some; so it's reasonable to wait for 1-2 weeks to give the procedures-related tissue injury to settle down and to heal. This manner is a decent respect to our body; I hope you would agree to. More? Ask Doc timely... ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How soon can i masturbate after a hydrocelectmy?
- How soon after a miscarriage can i have an orgasm?
- How soon after hydrocele surgery can i masturbate?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How soon after spotting can i take a pregnancy test?
- How soon after iui can i take a pregnancy test?
- How soon can i wear a bathing suit after breast augmentation?
- How soon after a myomectomy can i get pregnant?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free