Doctor insights on:
How Should I Take Acidophilus With Amoxicillin
Yes: different mechanisms, should be safeGet a more detailed answer ›
Amoxicillin dosing: That is a question for the doctor who prescribed the Amoxicillin for you. You should not be taking old medicine or someone else's medicine. The dose would vary according to what you are being treated for and there are sometimes other factors to take into account, as well. ...Read more
Large dose: That's quite a large dose of amoxicillin - although not really harmful. You might have some GI symptoms - nausea or cramps. The good thing, however, is the medication is not very toxic AND it has a very short half-life which means it would wash out of your system quite quickly. It is important to know more about the CIRCUMSTANCES of this incident -so I hope you would talk to a doctor right away. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How much lactobacillus acidophilus should i take?
- How long should i take lactobacillus acidophilus?
- How much liquid amoxicillin should i take?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long should i take amoxicillin for a uti?
- How much acidophilus should i take yeast infection?
- How long should i take acidophilus for a yeast infection?
- Should i take amoxicillin for salmonella
- Talk to a holistic medicine practitioner online for free