Doctor insights on:
How Should I Sleep The Night After I Got A Angiogram
Have you ever heard of anyone getting an infection after an angiogram? I recently got a colon infection after I had an angiogram.Is it a reaction
Angiogram: See your doc or the angiographer, there may be bleeding or other problem. ...Read more
I came down with a colon infection after an angiogram I was presenting no evidence of an infection or digestive issues before. But got extremely sick afterwards and was in the hospital. Can you please look into what may have happened? Although infection o
Post op problems: I am sorry to hear about this. This portion of Healthtap is for medical education- so can't look into it. Take care. ...Read more
Got a little lump at entry site in groin 11 days after angiogram is this normal , no swelling & bruising has nearly gone ?
Most likely: A small lump post cath in the absence of pain, swelling, redness, or drainage not uncommon and represent scar tissue formation. These are usually the small in size (size of a pea or peanut) and disappear with time. ...Read more
Benadryl good.: Follow package dosing. If having breathing problems go to er. You have had a contrast reaction and need to notify your doctor and list contrast on your medical allergies. You must notify the technologist prior to any further test that uses contrast or you may have anaphylaxis. You will need premedication in the future. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Depends on results.: The answer depends on the results of the angiogram, the site of catheter insertion (either femoral or radial artery) and the type of training .Many centers, such as mine, are inserting the catheter into the radial artery in the wrist which does not require any post angiogram attention. A patient whose angiogram was negative and had this method used, could return to all activities the next day. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Pain where: You should not have any pain, if this is a groin pain you probably need an ultrasound. Check with your cardiologist. ...Read more
Angiogram : There are sometimes hypotensive reaction late after the procedure from the dye or other agents used during the study. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What should i watch out for in the groin area after a angiogram?
- How long should i rest before going for work after a normal cardiac angiogram?
- How long should i be in the hospital after a repair of my ruptured aaa?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How soon after injury should i receive a tetanus shot?
- How long should i wait to take a ambien after drinking alcohol?
- How long after a missed period should i worry?
- How many hours after a dental filling should i wait before brushing my teeth?
- Talk to a cardiologist online