Doctor insights on:
How Should I Heal My Wrist After A Severe Sprain
-R used interchangeably. They refer 2 injuries 2 mucles & ligaments. 3 degrees: 1=tweaked or hurts but no harm no foul, 2=damage 2 the structure with some bleeding & prolonged pain,but with ice, time , rest,& activity modification they heal over a few weeks,3=a complete disruption such as an ACL tear. If this happens in a muscle body, there's no repair available, painful, ...Read more
A wrist sprain can : Mild or subtle or can represent a fairly significant injury. So there is nothing as "just a sprain" just because an initial x-ray s is read as negative. So if persistent pain you need a proper exam and a treatment plan. Depending upon what type of injury healing , who you are and what you do times vary. ...Read more
Went to dr yesterday for my sprained wrist.He said that id my sprained wrist has not healed in 8 mon, it mightn't heal. scans are normal. So is true?
Get a second opinion: I'm kind of surprised also but the best thing to do is get another opinion form a doctor who only treats wrists and hanwds ...Read more
I have a sprained wrist that isnt getting any better.Its been sprained for 3 mon. I got xrays done so its not broken so i don't know why it wont heal?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How can i sprain my wrist?
- How long does it take for my sprained wrist to heal?
- How to heal a sprained wrist quickly?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Did i sprain my wrist
- How long will it take a moderate wrist sprain to heal?
- How long does it take a wrist sprain to heal?
- How long after my wrist and thumb surgery should i wear my sling?
- Talk to a orthopedic surgeon online for free