Doctor insights on:
How Should I Heal My Wrist After A Severe Sprain
I have a sprained wrist that isnt getting any better.Its been sprained for 3 mon. I got xrays done so its not broken so i don't know why it wont heal?
Went to dr yesterday for my sprained wrist.He said that id my sprained wrist has not healed in 8 mon, it mightn't heal. scans are normal. So is true?
Get a second opinion: I'm kind of surprised also but the best thing to do is get another opinion form a doctor who only treats wrists and hanwds ...Read more
A wrist sprain can : Mild or subtle or can represent a fairly significant injury. So there is nothing as "just a sprain" just because an initial x-ray s is read as negative. So if persistent pain you need a proper exam and a treatment plan. Depending upon what type of injury healing , who you are and what you do times vary. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How many hours after a dental filling should i wait before brushing my teeth?
- How long should i expect to have blood in my pee after having a prostate biopsy?
- How can i reduce bruising on my foot after a sprain?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long should i wait after my bypass surgery before taking a long plane trip?
- About how long after my skipped period should i start to think about a pregnancy
- How long should i be in the hospital after a repair of my ruptured aaa?
- How long should i wait to take a pregnancy test after my missed period?
- Talk to a orthopedic surgeon online for free