Doctor insights on:
How Should I Ease Wisdom Tooth Pain With Just Otc Meds
Ibuprofen short term: Ibuprofen alternated with tylenol (acetaminophen) are good for short term relief of wisdom tooth pain. However, it is not good to take pain medication long term. Please see the dentist so that he/she can assess your wisdom teeth for the proper treatment. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
12 hours: On average, 12 hours waiting time should be enough, but medicines can have different effects on different people. So it ultimately depends on the medicine you are taking. If you have any impairment, dont even think about driving. Get a ride from a friend or stay home. This is a good question for a pharmacist. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
My wisdom tooth pain is really bad! I'm a student and will be resuming uni lectures soon so I want to ease the pain ASAP! what can I do??
A few causes: Infection, pressure from eruption, tooth decay, cyst associated with wisdom tooth. See the wisdom tooth expert - oral surgeon. For best results with wisdom teeth, make sure you are evaluated and treated by a board certified oral & maxillofacial surgeon. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Wisdom teeth: Sometimes they can come and go. If the tooth is partially in-you can get infection around it with food getting under it-that hurts! if the wisdom tooth is right up next to the molar in front of it it could possibly resorb the tooth that is in your mouth and then you could lose 2 teeth-see your dentist and get an x-ray asap. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Get them removed: Wisdom tooth pain is caused when there is no room for last row of teeth to settle into the mouth, and they put a squeeze on the adjacent teeth. You can take Ibuprofen 600mg 3-4x per day, but if the pain is really from the teeth it's a mechanical problem that should be corrected surgically. Get your wisdom teeth taken out. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How can i relieve a severe headache with just otc meds?
- How long should i have pain after wisdom tooth extraction?
- How long should i take painkillers after wisdom tooth extraction?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How to ease pain from wisdom teeth?
- How do i get rid of pink eye using otc meds?
- Should i have my wisdom tooth removed
- How do i get rid of wisdom tooth pain without narcotics?
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free