Doctor insights on:
How Should I Ease Wisdom Tooth Pain With Just Otc Meds
12 hours: On average, 12 hours waiting time should be enough, but medicines can have different effects on different people. So it ultimately depends on the medicine you are taking. If you have any impairment, dont even think about driving. Get a ride from a friend or stay home. This is a good question for a pharmacist. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
My wisdom tooth pain is really bad! I'm a student and will be resuming uni lectures soon so I want to ease the pain ASAP! what can I do??
I m having bad wisdom tooth pain can't speak..can't Eat anything just liquids..face n neck hurt..couldn't get to my dentist... What to do now??
Pain in greater palantine foramen. Dentist says tmj but no clicking. Wisdom tooth cavity same side. No tooth pain just palate and ear pain. Isthis tmd?
See a dentist: Wisdom teeth usually appear between the ages of 16 and 25. If you are experiencing pain, swollen lymph nodes and it does not go away or if you find it difficult to open your mouth, you should see a dentist for evaluation, x-ray and wisdom teeth removal. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How can i relieve a severe headache with just otc meds?
- How long should i have pain after wisdom tooth extraction?
- How do i get rid of wisdom tooth pain without narcotics?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long should i take painkillers after wisdom tooth extraction?
- How long should the pain last after a wisdom tooth extraction?
- How long should swelling last after wisdom tooth extraction?
- How soon can i drink soda after wisdom tooth removal?
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free