Doctor insights on:
How Should I Clean And Care For My Breast Prosthesis
Exchange it: Breast implants are not designed to last forever although recent advancements have made them not only safer but also more durable. If something does happen to your implant, it is relatively straightforward to simply exchange out that damaged implant with a new one. Some patients will opt to change out both if the implants have been in for an extended time but that is not always necessary. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Depends: Regular saline or silicone gel implants feel alright. Some women say they feel somewhat heavy, but this may be due to going from no breast to a reconstructed breast literally within hours. More cohesive silicone gel implants feel more firm than regular breast tissue. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I have breast implant , one of them make caps and now being tissue , is there any way to fix it with outoperation?
Capsular contracture: Treatment depends on type of implant (silicone vs saline) under or over the muscle positioning, presence of rupture, and many other factors. For recurrent contracture, removals with/without fat grafting may be an option. If implants are desired, changing the content, surface texture or pocket with capsulotomy, capsulectomy, acellular dermal matrix implant or neopectoral pocket are a few of options. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How much should i weight for my height and age?
- For my age and height how much should i weigh
- How heavy should i be for my age and height?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How much should i weigh for my height and frame?
- How much should i weigh for my age and height chart?
- I think my toddler has a fissure how should i care for it
- How much should i weigh for my height and build?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free