Doctor insights on:
How Should I Bandage My Sprained Foot And My Broken Finger
Can't really tell: You can't really tell for sure without an x-ray. Some sprains can be so painful that it mimics a fracture. However, if you have a fracture and it is not fixed properly, it can lead to permanent dysfunction of the joint or nerve injury (e.g. Pain). ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Finger Fracture: An x-ray and examination by an orthopedic physician is the best and most accurate way to determine this. He/she will be able to determine the appropriate course of treatment and return to activity guidelines. Hope this helps and best of luck! ...Read more
My son slammed locker door on finger. How can I tell if it's just a sprain, jammed, or broken finger? He says hurts to move it.
Xray : The most accurate way is performance of radiography or xray of finger. Sprains and soft tissue injury in general are shorter in duration of symptoms. Deformity, point tenderness, discoloration, interruption in movement are signs of fracture. Any or all of signs and symptoms may not be present and vary in degree. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How do i know if my finger is sprained from typing and needs splint?
- How could i tell the difference between a sprained and broken finger?
- A door hit my finger and caused a little blood clot and lump what should i do
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How do i know if i sprained my finger?
- How can i reduce bruising on my foot after a sprain?
- How long after my wrist and thumb surgery should i wear my sling?
- How much should i weight for my height and age?
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free