Doctor insights on:
How Should A Walking Cast Feel
Your doctor may also suggest a safe exercise plan. Walking is usually the easiest type of exercise, but swimming or other low-impact exercises can work just as well. Exercise is an important way to keep blood sugar in control, and physical activity in pregnancy has been found to decrease the risk ...Read more
For the last few days I have been slightly walking on my cast if I have to go to near places(room, kitchen , etc.). How bad can this be? Thank you.
Don't like them: I feel they are unstable and difficult for a patient to use. ...Read more
My 8year old son twisted his ankle 4 weeks ago.He wore a cast for 3 weeks and now is trying to walk gradually.How soon can he return to basketball?
I have a half cast after a tibia break & 2 months with a full cast, i can now walk unaided. Does this mean they'll be able to take my cast off soon?
Maybe...: Once the orthopedic surgeon treating you is satisfied with healing both by x-ray and clinical exam. Sounds like you are getting there! ...Read more
Speak to your doctor: Several weeks, but if pain is bad you need to discuss this with your doctor. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How to properly wear a walking cast?
- How long in walking cast for severe ankle sprain?
- How long should a cast remain on a broken wrist?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Tips for wearing a walking cast
- How does it feel to move hand after being cast for weeks?
- How tall should a walking cane be?
- How long should a broken wrist be required to spend in a cast?
- How to exercise with a walking cast?