Doctor insights on:
How Serious Is Syrinx
My son is 5 and has severe pain and stiffness in legs at night since birth, he has a syrinx on his lumbar and thoracic spine? can that be the problem
Depends on the cause: Your neurosurgeon can decide, based on your neurological history and exam, and MRI scan, whether the syrinx is clinically relevant, needs follow up or surgical treatment. The surgeon can also explain what may have caused the syrinx, and predict the likelihood of progression. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I was diagnosed with a syrinx a few years ago. My symptoms are progressing. What should I do? It scares me.
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How serious is osteoporosis?
- How serious is mrsa infection?
- How serious is emphysema?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How serious is cellulitis infection?
- How serious is impetigo?
- How serious is colon cancer?
- How serious or harmful is scoliosis?
- Talk to a neurologist online