Doctor insights on:
How Serious Is Marijuana For People With Dilated Cardio Myopathy
Carefully: Someone with cardiomyopathy should not consume alcohol. However, some people who drink regularly and substantially become dependent on alcohol, and abruptly stopping can lead to dangerous withdrawal symptoms. You should discuss this with your physician. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
See your doctor: See your doctor.Get a more detailed answer ›
I am suffering from hypertrophic obstructure cardio myopathy. Will it effect my sex and family life?
No: Hypertrophic obstructive cardiomyopathy needs to be followed closely, especially as it puts some (not all) people who have it at risk for sudden death on the sports field. It's fairly treatable both by conservative means and by operative interventions. Sex is the least of your worries. Good luck. ...Read more
I have an aunt who is 81 years old. She advised me today that she has stage 4 cardio myopathy.What is her life expectancy given a diagnosis 1 year ag?
Is there any reason that I should be braycardic 8 weeks post partum cardio myopathy and thyroid already ruled out , resting hr irregular and in 40-50
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Marijuana dilated myopathy
- How serious and common is dilated cardiomyopathy?
- Dilated cardiac myopathy
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Hypertropic cardio myopathy
- Hypertrophic obstructive cardio myopathy
- Hyper trophic cardio myopathy
- Alcoholic cardio myopathy
- Talk to an addiction specialist online for free