Doctor insights on:
How Serious Is A Skin Tag
Skin tags: Skin tags are small extentions of skin, that occur in areas of friction, like groin folds, under arms, under the breasts of women, and even on the eyelids. They have a family basis, and are never dangerous. Some people have dozens, and occasionally one or several get irritated. They can be removed quickly and easily by a dermatologist, but may not be covered by health insurance. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Picture needed: Hello - It's hard to provide an answer to your questions without a picture. For sure you should seek a medical consultation from a dermatologist or plastic surgeon. ...Read more
I noticed skin tag on upper part of labia minora ,I am now 38 weeks of pregnancy,is there any serious matter in it?
Skin tag removal: Best to see your physician for this one. Occasionally skin tags can cause a bit of bleeding when they are removed and it is best done by your doctor who can see the area clearly and use a local anesthetic with a vasoconstrictor and an agent to stop bleeding after removal. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is a skin tag and how can i avoid them?
- How serious is a 9 mm kidney stone?
- How to get rid of a skin tag near the corner of the eye?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How serious is a platelet count of 95?
- How do i know if i have a skin tag cyst or an ingrown hair on my penis?
- How serious is a cholesterol reading of 245?
- What is the difference between a cyst and a skin tag?
- Talk to a dermatologist online