Doctor insights on:
How Regularly Can You Use Permethrin Cream Without Experiencing Side Effects
An Insecticide: The use of Permethrin is specifically to treat infestation with mites (mostly scabies). The persistent use of this medicine is not recommended because it is meant to kill the insects. As with any other insecticides, using it persistently would not be advisable. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Yes, but...: This is the cream used to treat scabies. Typically in adults and older children scabies do not affect head/face/scalp. This is not true in young children and babies for some reason. So typically we tell older patients to use the cream from neck down. However, in children and if symptoms on scalp in adult (this would be rare), can safely use on scalp ...Read more
If the 5% permethrin cream applied to clean, wet skin and then allowed to evaporate without being toweled off, has the treatment been compromised?
No : No it is important to leave on for 12 hours then repeat in one week. ...Read more
How long is Permethrin active on the skin after you have washed it off?
I put the cream on yesterday and washed it off today. Is it still active?
Apply from the neck: and wash off all of it.at the end of 8 hours ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can i use reading glasses without having side effects?
- How can you correct bow legs without surgery?
- Can you use triamcinolone acetonide cream for yeast infection?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long can you go without thyroid medication?
- How long can you go without pooping?
- How long can you have chlamydia without knowing?
- How long can you live with lung cancer without treatment?
- Talk to a dermatologist online