Doctor insights on:
How Quickly Does Xenical Work
See below:: It was shown to shorten the healing by 17.5 hours on average (95% confidence interval: 2 to 22 hours) in a placebo-controlled trial.Three other trials showed negative results, but these were not published. Studies showed that the average healing time of a recurrent oral-facial herpes simplex episode-treated patients was approximately one day shorter than placebo. ...Read more
12 to48 hours: It start working in 12 to 48 hours, but can take up to 3 days to work. ...Read more
1-6 months: Some people recover fairly quickly (as soon as 2 weeks). Some take longer, up to 6 months. It depends on the medication taken, the dose and how long it was taken. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Does xenical work?
- How quickly does monistat work?
- How quickly does nexium work?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How quickly does imodium work?
- How quickly does miralax work?
- How quickly does maca work?
- How quickly does accutane work?
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free