Doctor insights on:
How Quickly Does Orlistat Begin To Work
It is not the fats!!: Orlistat works in very limited situations. Primarily, it is useful for reducing fat absorption. Therefore, if you have a diet high in fats, it may work. However, in many situations; it is not the fat that makes you fat. As the diet industry has attempted to limit fat, to make foods more palatable, the carb content has increased. So sad, now foods are processed and high in sugars. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I was diagnosed with poly cystic ovaries & my gall bladder was removed in 2011 & since I have gained 3st tips on losin weight as orlistat don't work?
To work on it : Your weight gain is not related to gall bladder surgery, condition with polycystic ovary syndrome , do gain weight , will have fertility problem, some of them will suffer from hypertensions and diabetes , could be controlled , most of the time , by diet , work out , medications and regular follow up by your doctors. ...Read more
Would taking tablets each dayof Serequel, Skelaxin and taking Orlistat work, feeling very down and unable to,get to my doctor . ?
Half-life = 1-2hrs: https://online.epocrates.com/noframe/showpage.do?method=drugs&monographid=2062&activesectionid=7 lists half-life of orlistat (sold as xenical & alli) as 1-2hrs. Most drugs are theoretically out of your system after 5 half-lives. In this case, you're looking at 5-10hrs. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How quickly does benadryl start to work?
- How long does it take for claritin to work?
- How long does it take for miralax to work?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Cefdinir how long does it take to work
- How long does it take for b12 injections to work?
- How long does magnesium citrate take to work?
- How long does it take zyrtec to work?
- Talk to a bariatrician online for free